This page shows soem of my constructions. I use these programs for development:
- Kicad – schematic and PCB editor
- QUCS – simulation software
- AVRDUDE – programming utility for AVR MCU
- AVR Libc – libc library AVR MCU
- avrgcc – C compiler for AVR MCU
- armgcc – C compiler for ARM processor
- Kdevelop – multilanguage IDE
- Eclipse – IDE (very slow)
- OpenOCD – software bridge between GDB and JTAG hardware.
- GDB – debugger
All of these programs are multiplatform, therefor I’m not forced to use M$ platform and I can freely use Linux.